[DeTomaso] Engine Choices

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:26:56 EDT 2012

Has anyone built variable valve timing into a Cleveland?  I imagine it
wouldn't be too hard, I just don't want to be the first.  I think a
looser timing chain with an actuator powered by oil pressure on one
side and a tensioner/guide on the other side.  If using an EFI
computer anyway you can build a daughter board to control it based on
timing and load.

It could solve my need for speed vs. my need for comfort at low speed.
I just bought a 18" mill drill, maybe I have a new project ;)

sean