[DeTomaso] Engine Choices

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Jul 30 08:46:53 EDT 2012

Dear Dan,

             Given your location in southern California and given your
dismal record and luck with Cleveland engines (which I understand are
built for you by a local engine builder???), then I have three words of
advice for you:   Call  Russ Felps  [ 714-870-8570 ]

             He may cost more than your usual engine builder, but you
may only need to visit him once every several years. rather than your
current schedule.  The savings may be significant.

                          Warmest regards, Chuck Engles