[DeTomaso] Tail of the Dragon photos

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 14:24:35 EDT 2012

I think this is the same trail (can there be more than one Tail of the Dragon!?) that was noted on AOL news recently in which a bunch of Mini's took a trip along that trail.  After having driven my daughter's '06, I can only say that had to be a blast - even if not very fast - but what better to do it in than a Mini.  When my daughter first got her car she invited me to take it for a 'test' drive; this was an experience since I hadn't driven a 6-speed since my '93 Z28 so had to quickly get that down but it was fast and fun.  She said I should get one too; told her no, I'd get in trouble so fast it would not be funny!  Yep, that smile on my face was a big one!

Judy