[DeTomaso] Scott Couchman film of the LMC group

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 15:57:49 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

After the last night of the Le Mans Classic tour, people packed up and went
their somewhat-separate ways.   Some went to camp at the track, while
others went to different hotels.   We would occasionally bump into each other
while walking around the track, but this was the last morning that we were all
together as a group.

Scott Couchman shot some video and did a beautiful job stitching it
together, and sent it to us with the following:

 People, Places and Panteras, a short film focused on the time around the
group photo of the DeTomaso LeMans Classic Tour 2012. Rather than document
the entire week, the film captures only the time at Manoir Bel Air and is
intended to show the people and cars, but more importantly, to reflect the style
and multinational friendships the Tour promotes. Thanks to Charlie and
Amaya for sharing their bi-annual vacation with us again. I hope you enjoy it!
Scott

People, Places and Panteras
http://vimeo.com/46402826
 "Every two years, DeTomaso Panteras and their owners gather in France for
the LeMans Classic. This film focuses on the group photo on the last day of
the 2012 Tour and captures the style and friendships the Tour promotes."

 ====

I already want to go back!