[DeTomaso]   265/50-15 tires

Dennis Sanford dennis617 at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 13:59:30 EDT 2012

The speed ratings on tires has to do with the stiffness of the sidewall of
the tire.  That's why when I mixed high speed rated front tires with "S"
speed rated rears I nearly got myself killed in normal highway driving at
normal highway speeds.  The car was almost undriveable, you could not go
into any kind of a curve in the road without the back trying to slide out
past the turn.