[DeTomaso] 265/50-15 tires

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 12:22:21 EDT 2012

In a message dated 7/24/12 12:51:05 AM, garth_rodericks at yahoo.com writes:

> I believe Jack DeRyke has reported that he has run 245's on the front of
> Judy's narrow body car, but I don't recall for sure. There may be backspace
> and rub considerations depending on how tightly you turn the wheel.

Correct. There are 3   places that may rub on both sides with BFG 245-50 x
15s on 8" Campys, but only at full lock. This is with the U.S spring spacers
gone, the ride height adjusted for a 2 degree rake nose-down via coil-over
shock spring heights, and added caster. All the rub areas are simple
hammer-adjustable areas that do not show from the outside. ANY variations to the
above may make things worse- especially different wheels. Good luck- J DEryke