[DeTomaso] 265/50-15 tires

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 12:15:06 EDT 2012

Before I spun my rod bearing, I put between 7000-8000 miles a year on my Pantera.  I did get caught in rain twice in 5 years - actually, the first time it happened I turned on my wipers and had a moment of disgust when they didn't work, then realized I'm an idiot and remembered they were in the front trunk; so I pulled over, put them on, then continued on my way home.  But rain isn't the primary concern; rather, it's water on the road from other sources such as sprinkler runoff, etc.

However, PCNC member Bob Benson drives with road race tires at all times and has had no problems that I'm aware of.

Cheers!
Garth