[DeTomaso] Best place to hook up a new circuit

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 02:57:02 EDT 2012

I agree with you on that one Thaoms, but when you consider how often we use
 the lights on a Pantera , especially when the engine is not running, I
still  think that it makes little difference where it is connected to. The
important  thing is that it is fused.

Roger.

In a message dated 23/07/2012 11:48:51 GMT Daylight Time, guson at home.se