[DeTomaso] Reference needed

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 23 16:08:44 EDT 2012

You're kidding right?

I think even -I- have talked to him on the phone.  Biggest L/M
dealership, seemed to specialize in Panteras.  Still had parts he was
selling last year from leftovers.  The Real Deal.

I'm sure someone like Mike Drew could give you the entire history in
one email.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home