[DeTomaso] Reference needed

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 15:54:18 EDT 2012

I am still working with a friend that is looking for a Pantera, with
several in mind.

My friend mentioned that he talked with a Mike Mayberry in North
Hollywood that has a Pantera for sale.  I have never heard his name
mentioned before.

Supposedly, and it may be true, this fellow Mike Mayberry said he sold
over 400 Panteras in the old days when he had a L/M dealership.

Any comments on this guy - is he the real thing and is he to be trusted?

Additionally, is someone available to inspect the car located in North
Hollywood?

Thanks.

Dick Koch - Atlanta