[DeTomaso] cooling fans

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:36:53 EDT 2012

Yes.

At the bottom of this page they are featured: http://www.spkorb.org/panrad.html

Some are very unhappy that the shroud being on the pusher side is
problematic.  I've not seen problems, but I haven't taken my car for
sustained 130MPH runs either.  This setup does draw quite a bit of
amperage so be sure your battery and high output alternator are in top
shape.  I of course used a 30A relay drawing power directly from the
battery.  I think a heavier rated relay might be good, keeping the 30A
fuse.  The radiator is well cooled even on the hottest days.

sean