[DeTomaso] On the road again !

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 22 11:24:23 EDT 2012

Very perceptive Michael. You're so right!
The brakes worked (so so). It didn't overheat and no tickets. The clutch was
a steep learning curve. The engine is truly a "charging Rhino". I didn't
stall it once, but felt like I might quite often. The charging system was
perfect (new 3G alternator from DB Electric). They must have asked me to
start it again about 22 times at the little show and shine. The idle is very
cool. Stock exhaust. Big change from driving the wife's Mazda Protege! I do
like the car a lot. It's the first time I've driven a Pantera.

Barry