[DeTomaso] Headlight Buckets

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Jul 21 16:03:16 EDT 2012

Neither of my buckets are stamped on #1488. Maybe too early a car? The one
in best shape is sprayed the original car color where the wallowed out one
is not. Both are in the sandblast booth right now. The Kirk Evans light kit
is great quality and was a breeze to install....relatively. The worst part
has been trying to clean up the mess from my prior owner. I'd have had the
whole thing done in 4 hours otherwise.

Rob