[DeTomaso] Too Quiet...Questions to Answer

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:00:09 EDT 2012

1.  13.  I had the article for years in a magazine.  I saw my first one in real life only a few years ago.
2.  33.  I'm not much older now!
3.  It's a toss-up between an original GT40 and a new Lamborghini Aventador.  My brother has a Gallardo LP570 Superleggera and I love it too, but need something faster.
4.  Anywhere since that would be my first trip in my car.
5.  ...will be my son, and hopefully he'll be as enthusiastic as I am.