[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 08:42:39 EDT 2012

I have for sale a complete Mindtrain exhaust for an L bumper car.  The
headers were thoroughly checked when they were ceramic coated matt silver
in/out in 2007 when I had my motor built.  The tailpipes were purchased new
from Fred Matsumoto in 2006 - the last set he had on the shelf when he
closed up his business.  Everything is in excellent shape: chrome tips are
near perfect, no rust anywhere in the system.  The ceramic coatings on the
headers have a few spots from drips, but no cracks or chips.  $750 or best
offer.  Pick up or drop off is preferred, but I can ship for extra.  I have
pics to send for anyone interested.  I installed a new Wilkinson SS system
to get back to a more original look.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest