[DeTomaso] Too Quiet...Questions to Answer

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 19 12:50:40 EDT 2012

1. I saw my first Pantera in Person at age 22 as it rumbled past me
and my girlfriend in a dark parking lot.  It was awesome and I might
have lost my girlfriend because of it.

2. I finally bought my Pantera at age 35, after getting married the
year before (to a different girl).

3. Aside from my Pantera, of any car ever made, value aside, I would
own a new Ford GT (remodeled GT-40).

4. If I had one last trip in my Pantera, I would go 49 in whatever
time it took.  49 states visiting anyone I knew, attending any car
show I could and simply enjoying the drive.  Ending up in Alaska after
a great Rocky Mountain drive in Canada.

5. We are all caretakers of our cars, I hope the next owner of mine
takes care of it enough to drive it regularly and enjoy it as it was
meant to be.

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home