[DeTomaso] 2075 sees some action

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 12:24:41 EDT 2012

Thanks for all the enthusiasm injections guys.

I wasn't lacking in enthusiasm to begin with - but it all helps. It's time I am lacking.

It looks like I have fallen victim to the US/Brit terminology disease again. I don't just need hubs, I need the entire spindle or upright gubbins - I have all 8 suspension wishbones and I have all 4 brake calipers - but no metalwork in between.

I also don't have halfshafts - but this is less of a problem as I'll probably need sone kind of custom setup to suit the gearbox anyway.

I'm also missing the gas tank - though as I'm going for injection i'll probably build one myself with integral fuel pump.

Phil