[DeTomaso] August 5 Tutto Italiano show at the Larz Anderson Museum in Brookline, MA

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:25:08 EDT 2012

Got an email from the Larz Anderson Tutto Italiano folks today:This season, the Museum has had record participation at all lawn events. We highly recommend that you pre-register your Italian show car or motorcycle NOW! Not only will you save $5, but you will reserve your spot at the show. We still have space available for vendors. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out this form. Larz Anderson Auto Museum - 15 Newton Street - Brookline, MA 02445 .617-522-6547 - larzanderson.orgComing up real soon on Sunday August 5. This link will take you to registration page:http://larzanderson.org/events...st/tutto-italiano-2/