[DeTomaso] FwNPC For those whose garage is height challenged

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sun Jul 15 22:32:41 EDT 2012

I have a 4 post storage lift that has wheels that can be attached and the
unit moved.  It lifts higher that 48 inches but it has multiple stops in
between the floor and about 6.5 feet.  They have been running them on
special at $700.00 off list price.  The lift is :

http://www.americanautomotiveequipment.com/UnitedProducts-SS-8000-Storage-Lift-p/ss7000.htm

I performs well and has not been a problem although some of the release
hardware seems a bit cheaply constructed.  It has not been a problem after
two years.  It can also be bolted to the floor but I move mine around to get
cars in and out of one side of the barn.

Getting lazy in my old age,
jerry