[DeTomaso] Survey: Who on this list have never posted?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jul 15 17:09:20 EDT 2012

Welcome Sami,

You found a family here. You'll not find a community more devoted to
helping their fellow or prospective adoptive parents of Panteras than this
one. When it comes time to look for the right car that will steal your
heart, feel free to ask for advice. We've all been bitten by both the
allure of the Pantera and most of us have been bitten by the bad decisions
of past owners to know what to look for.

Keep us informed on what you find.

Rob