[DeTomaso] Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sat Jul 14 04:17:06 EDT 2012

Just a small trick. My CHI single plane intake is quite high, so a free view
out the back window I have not. Normally it's ok, I can see the top half of
the car behind me, but on the LMC trip I sometimes had Panteras behind me,
often couldn't see them. To get a little better view, I've now raised the
mirror. If you want the same, take off the mirror (safety mirror, held by
three flexing pieces of metal). Unscrew the base from the ceiling. The base
has a front upper edge a few mm higher than the rest, grind/file that off so
it's flat. Reinstall. Now the mirror is 5-10 mm higher, not a lot, but in my
case a significant difference.

Mikael