[DeTomaso] PANTERAS AT THE WHISKEY, JULY 28TH

clewis at dmn.net clewis at dmn.net
Fri Jul 13 14:19:37 EDT 2012

Jersey Panteras is having a gathering of Panteras, July 28th, 2012 at The Whiskey Cafe.

The Whiskey Cafe is located at:

1050 Wall Street West, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
(201) 939-4889

All Pantera owners who can make it are encouraged to attend for a great afternoon of sharing our cars with other enthusiastic gear heads.

I will be there at 4:00PM to set aside space for the Panteras to park together.  An RSVP would be appreciated so I can get enough parking spots set aside together.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Best Regards, Chris Lewis