[DeTomaso] NPC: USA Teams "Made in China" uniforms

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 13 13:42:03 EDT 2012

OK...it's a slow day around here!

Like many of us, I believe we need to buy... Made in the United States... products when ever we can! That said, I also know it can be hard to do sometimes? Hey...money is tight for a lot of us!

OK...Hypothetical Question...OR...Just Stirring the Pot?

What if...China Buys DeTomaso Lock, Stock, and Barrel! Then, Builds a New Pantera!...Now What???

Like I said, it's a slow day!
Flame suit on