[DeTomaso] rear trunk inner tub

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jul 13 10:53:09 EDT 2012

Kirk Evans developed a -new- trunk tub a couple years ago.  It's a
really nice affair with a hidden bottom, better arrangement (no spare
tire spot) and looks awesome.  You should contact him to see if he has
any currently available.

Asa Jay

Quoting LEVITT1946 at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home