[DeTomaso] rear trunk inner tub

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Jul 13 07:46:04 EDT 2012

Bob,

I bought fabric intended for covering speaker boxes for my tub. It's not the
most heavy duty but I won't be driving heavy stuff in the tub anyway. It's
also easy to shape over uneven surfaces and the edges stay nice without
hemming. I used fiberglass mat and polyester to fix cracks and damaged edges
before covering the tub. To get the old mat off, a putty knife and a solvent
not aggressive to polyester should do it. Turpentine perhaps?

Tomas