[DeTomaso] NPC: USA Teams "Made in China" uniforms

Jeff Udelson jefude at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 23:03:09 EDT 2012

Yes Dastidar I am most definitely an American.

Gee my bad . I am so glad my tax dollars did not pay for these uniforms. Great to hear that Ralph Lauren footed the bill. Now it really is Ok to have "Made in China "uniforms.

All of you including Canadians and Europeans can make light of " Made in China". It may not effect you personally . It did not cost you,a family member , friend or acquaintance  their job. But the world wide job loss is real. Millions of jobs have been lost with the exodus of manufacturing to China.. And if you do not think that a large component of the economic crisis in many nations is due to high unemployment  you are mistaken. HeyDastidar how about fact checking this for me ?