[DeTomaso] Comparison: 1971 DeTomasso Pantera vs. 2008 BMW 135i

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:02:03 EDT 2012

Obviously, I'm not a member of the BMW blog and could not reply, but if you read almost any blog, you quickly discover why there have always been wars, and there will always be wars (no matter how much college kids march and protest - and yes, we all agree that war is hell):  people choose not to be nice to each other!  The Golden Rule is still pretty good.  --Bill