[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 96, Issue 11-Tim's car

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 11:33:21 EDT 2012

I am glad to hear no one was hurt
It is always the thought that goes thru
my mind when going on the track,,stay safe... I have
found that I have been hurt more times on my
dirt bike taking it easy and sometimes test runs
without all my gear.. going full tilt with the armor on
and safety gear seems to be the best

I have had several times on cool down labs on the
tracks where you are thanking the track workers etc
and somebody goes racing by in a dangerous way
I try to keep on my toes at all times... and as we know
the streets have a lot of things that jump in front of us
for no reason

Bob Benson