[DeTomaso] Back from Le Mans

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:08:44 EDT 2012

More details later, but we got home last night from a fantastic week in the
Loire Valley and Le Mans Classic... Not all went according to plan, but we
had a fantastic time. More than a fantastic time.

Thanks to all for having made the trip - it was the people that made it so
much fun.

Here's an appetizer- how's this for a parking lot?

Random castle that Kjetil, Lisa, Tomas Gunnarsson, Esben, Amaya and I found.

Just to let everyone know that the trip home was uneventful - just how it
should be. More when I get dug out from piled up work while I was gone
playing!

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375