[DeTomaso] Suggestions on how to repair cracks in the fiberglass ina door panel

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Jul 10 07:07:16 EDT 2012

If you are going through the trouble of replacing the trim, consider taking
the next step and getting a cleaner look without screws. When I redid my
interior, I replaced all my screws with plastic clips and my pillar trim
with Velcro.  No screws showing looks great and I no longer have to worry
about my lower door gasket ripping from the bottom screws sticking out
(though they are currently ripped from before the modification).

Rob