[DeTomaso] My car has a new playmate!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jul 8 08:47:16 EDT 2012

List, please welcome Brad to the Pantera list and community.  Brad, you
won't find a bunch of crusty old farts ..... I mean ..... knowledgeable and
eager to help car enthusiasts anywhere.  This community is the best.

After 3 years of trying to locate a local with a Pantera for mine to play
with, Brad reached out and found me through my Cardomain page Friday. Come
to find out Brad lives about 45 minutes North of me in NE Florida. My wife
and I were planning on meeting Michael and Joni Shortt Saturday for Dinner
in South GA, so we were already planning to drive the Pantera right by his
house and stopped in for a visit. Brad's '71 is beautiful and he and Cindy
are just great people.  By the time we left, Kathy and I felt we had known
them for years. While I was in awe of his shop/man-cave (complete with a
302 in an engine test stand), Kathy was as enthralled with Cindy's
equally-impressive woman-cave.

Anyhow, I introduced him to the list and he's active now. Welcome aboard.

Rob