[DeTomaso] courtesy light questions... Part # and LED replacement ?

SG sdlgibson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 08:43:48 EDT 2012

Look at Superbrightleds.com.  They have about anything you need and are helpful on the phone.  I got my interior festoon bulb (and others) from them and it is bright and stays cool.  You can also get 194 style leds that will brighten your gauges dramatically.  They have a great selection on the website,  and will help you get the one you need.

                     Shaun Gibson