[DeTomaso] courtesy light questions... Part # and LED replacement ?

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 6 23:21:42 EDT 2012

I got a 41mm Festoon 2SMD 12V White bulb similar to this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-41mm-2W-High-Power-LED-2SMD-Festoon-Dome-Car-Light-Bulb-Lamp-12V-White-/320935522507

Good points: It fits perfectly and stays cool

Bad points: It is a very cool white (bluish) and not very bright. I have
1x AAA LED flashlights brighter than it!

With eBay Chinese sellers it is a crapshoot what LEDs they put in
there and how many LUX it produces (and how hot it gets).  Is there a
market for a decent Pantera dome LED?

Good luck,
Chris