[DeTomaso] Good news from the Swedish crash

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jul 6 19:35:24 EDT 2012

Ok. Have to admit. At 18, I was pulling a good friend skiing in his boat
with his smoking hot sister next to me. He warned me that the throttle
cable sometimes slips out but I paid little heed.  When it happened all I
could think was to disconnect the gas. I looked back at Tom and gestured
what was going on. I transitioned his sister to the helm and proceeded to
go to the back of the boat in a half panic to disconnect the fuel. Glancing
at Tom I thought it odd that he was laughing his arse off at the situation.
When the motor slowly sputtered to a stop, Tom had pulled himself up the
ski rope to the back of the boat. O asked him why he was laughing and his
response was "Dumb Ass, why didn't you just turn the key off? "