[DeTomaso] Quiet Friday Morning...Stir it up.

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 11:40:22 EDT 2012

1. I have to add to the accepted engines the Ford 400 which is basically a Cleveland.

2. Tangelo Pearl metalic rules, at least it did at the Fun Rally this year.

3.  Acceptions for wings are the low profile ones.

4.  15 " rubber sucks, hard to find tires and don't handle as well.

5.  The Fairlane mirror is too plain for a Pantera.

6.  Why tow when you can drive, what are you afraid of?

7.  Who needs a sunroof it they're towing their car?

8.  Mount the amps in the front trunk.

9.  Any mat with a Pantera logo is cool.

10.  Who would want to change the transmission?  ZF rules.