[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 96, Issue 3

Denny Finn dennyfinn at molalla.net
Tue Jul 3 15:11:44 EDT 2012

Message: 17
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:14:16 -0400
From: "Larry - Ohio Time Corp" <larry at ohiotimecorp.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC GM tunnel of love
To: <detomaso at realbig.com>

Very cool

Welcome to the GM tunnel of love in Detroit . Even the  public and the media
aren't allowed in this building. Very few people know it exists.

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=endscreen&=R=1&v=RvVmDsWnMOk>
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=endscreen&=R=1&v=RvVmDsWnMOk

Larry (GM guy too) - Cleveland

My Wife & I have toured the GM Heritage Center. My Wife & I (along with 250
lucky Camaro enthusiasts) were invited to the unveiling of the Concept
Camaro in Jan 2006 at the Detroit International Auto Show. We were allowed
in on Press day.

The night before we all were invited to the GM Heritage Center for a big
party. All of the designers, engineers of the new Camaro along with a lot of
GM high ups were there. It was a lot of fun.

There were a lot of really neat cars. They had changed out a lot of the cars
to suit who will be attending a particular event. In our case more Camaro's,
Firebird's, and Corvettes.

My wife was lucky enough yo end up on the GM Focus group for the new Camaro.
She is one of the 15 disciples.

If you ever get the chance to visit the Heritage Center you should do so.

Denny Finn  1971 Pantera #1769
Finns Auto Restoration