[DeTomaso] OK Pantera $25K

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:24:46 EST 2012

The guy that located the advert couldn't read his contact info.  From the
low res photos, I'd bet it is or was on the web - somewhere - .

Chuck

Dear Chuck,

              I do not know this car.   If somebody is interested in it,
then I think we can arrange for an inspection if need be.

                        Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles