[DeTomaso] NPC, Countach->Ferrari

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 15:16:40 EST 2012

In a message dated 1/31/12 11:25:35 AM, mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk writes:

> IMHO some F-car owners I've met definitely falls in that category. Other
> F-car owners are great guys that were led astray. Ferrari is not a great
> driving machine, it's a great marketing machine :-)
> It's minus 10C outside, forgive my mood...

Agreed, MIkael. I've met a number of what we call 'gold-chain', soft-hand
owners. But I also met a really nice guy at Laguna Seca racetrack one year.
Filthy jeans and tee-shirt, working on the only Ferrari I ever lusted after:
the 275 LM. Unfortunately, $1.7 million is a tad outside my price range.
Cheers- J Deryke