[DeTomaso] Video of Italian Car Assembly...Detomaso?...Re: How cars are assembled in Italy

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 12:29:58 EST 2012

The Countach and the Pantera share similarities in terms of specification and construction techniques.

Bill's note below reminded me of this video made in the 1980s about Lamborghini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnvJA9Xtd9I

I wish there was something like this professionally done on Detomaso.

I'll bet that 1980s era Detomaso factory practices would be very similar to what we see in this clip.

LS

"But the people who said that the 289 (Cobra) wasn't a good handling car didn't know what they were talking about. Compared to what?. That FIA Cobra handled like a dream -- and was fast too." -- Dan Gurney