[DeTomaso] countach

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Mon Jan 30 09:32:34 EST 2012

And almost impossible for a person with short legs (like me 5'5") to  back
up because one must sit on the door sill and lean out to look  rearwards.
However, several years ago I had an opportunity to drive a real  427 Cobra
side oiler and a Countach 2000 back to back.  Now there's a  difference in
driving experience. Bob

In a message dated 1/29/2012 8:39:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,