[DeTomaso] countach

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 22:10:53 EST 2012

Sadly, I sold my Downdraft a few years ago, but there are some guys that have them here.

A short clip running through the top of 1st gear (about 60) and then through 2nd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYpnSBS52uA

The WW cars are amazing...remember seeing the scale models of those when I was a kid.

LS

"But the people who said that the 289 (Cobra) wasn't a good handling car didn't know what they were talking about. Compared to what?. That FIA Cobra handled like a dream -- and was fast too." -- Dan Gurney