[DeTomaso] Wire Stripper Recommendations?

Orville Orville at rubyglass.com
Sun Jan 29 19:45:54 EST 2012

What happens if your teeth come out and the insulation remains intact??

I normally use a "Speedex" stripper that I have been using for over 50
years.
http://tinyurl.com/76co86d

or

Xcelite 103-S or 100XV strippers. You can develop a "feel" when you have cut
through the insulation without "nicking" the conductor.
http://tinyurl.com/78e45mg

Orville