[DeTomaso] Thoughts on water based paints versus oil based paints for exterior Pantera paint jobs.

Gpd4 gpd4 at juno.com
Sun Jan 29 08:33:59 EST 2012

It is the future of automotive paints in this country.  Since the water is simply the carrier, it matters little once it is applied.  At the moment, most of the clear coats are still solvent based, with only the base coat being water based.  I would not in any way let it affect my decision.

Sent from my iPhone