[DeTomaso] More Mecum

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Jan 28 08:44:41 EST 2012

True.  Back when I bought my Pantera 10+ years ago, I was also looking at
other cars.  One was a Ferrari 308, which was priced the same as the
Pantera.  When I went to look at it, the owner told me it was due for its
30k mile service.  Then he told me what was involved in that service and how
much it cost.  A short time later, I was on the phone to the Pantera owner
asking when I could come and get it!

Ian