[DeTomaso] NPC: LeMay America's Car Museum Grand Opening - June 2

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 21:49:34 EST 2012

You can never plan too early!

Panteras Northwest would like to announce that we will be glad to host any
POCA members and DeTomaso owners who would like to join us on Saturday, June
2, to attend the grand opening of LeMay's America's Car Museum, located in
Tacoma, WA.  Details about the museum and the grand opening can be found at
http://www.lemaymuseum.org/.

This is going to be a land mark facility for the auto enthusiast.  In
addition to the amazing museum building, there will be a 3 acre grassed show
grounds for display and car shows, constructed to be used year-round with
necessary drainage to prevent our famous liquid sunshine from swallowing
your car.  There will also be meeting areas for clubs and a restaurant.

We are all looking forward to it.  Plan to come join us for the big day!

Mike Thomas
VP, Panteras Northwest
VP, POCA
Yellow '74 L #6328