[DeTomaso] 10" Campy Wheel Survey

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Jan 27 14:48:04 EST 2012

The Mustang is wearing a nice set of 7" & 8" originals.  Absolutely
-best- way to store the spare wheels for the Pantera.  Don't they look
nice?

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=382

Asa Jay

Quoting detomasoregistry at gmail.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home