[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: Pantera Coolant

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jan 26 14:10:18 EST 2012

True.

I measured a high voltage on one of my old cars one time that hadn't
had coolant changed in years.  It was told to me by one of our
instructors in Automotive Tech.  So I went home and tried it.  I was
surprised.

Asa Jay

Quoting cengles at cox.net:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home