[DeTomaso] 2012 Summer Summit - TV Show Link

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Jan 26 14:05:15 EST 2012

I think they should close it as a public road, charge admittance let
people do what they want. Run people one way for :45 min, then the other.

I found the cabin at the entrance comical. At a ski resort you find people
with their hardware outside, their specially bought outfits half way
around their waste trying to cool off ordering a burger. The atmosphere
was identical to a ski resort.