[DeTomaso] Wheels

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:27:15 EST 2012

Also Corey you asked about what they are worth. I too am no expert at
all...im brand new and my car is a hunk of crap. But I do keep in touch with
the market. Often I see sets of four, all 7" wide TRY and sell for a couple
hundred bucks... and often with no luck it seems. I have had 3 sets of
campys as this all started, and gave a couple of the sets of 7's away for
beer. I kept the best set of 7's and 8's that I have but I wont run them on
the street due to the reasons Chuck Engles mentioned...and might sell them
someday if the price is right. And if you look around long enough, you might
find a set of 8's and 10's...and they are much more desirable. I have seen
asking prices as high as 3 grand for a set including 10's...but know several
people who have bought a good set of 8's and 10's for less than 2 grand,
closer to 1500, recently.

Cullen
OKC