[DeTomaso] Wheels

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Jan 26 08:49:50 EST 2012

I have an original set of Avons I was trying to sell on Ebay as either Man
Cave tires, tires for tires for a vintage type car show on trailer off
trailer only.

What I got was the high bidder was some kid who wanted cheap tires for his
rat rod. I posted over and over that these tires are not to be used for
the street. He ended up high bidder....but then he never paid. No surprise
there.

These are cool tires or a restaurant or man cave but I don't want to put
them on Ebay again because some other punk ass rat rodder will want them
for their car.